CLIA EMBARC ID
EMBARC ID (Enrolled Member Benefit and Recognition Card) is the official credential of the cruise industry, exclusively for CLIA Individual Agent Members. This key element of your membership is honored by select hotels, car rental companies, airlines, and attractions for special considerations and discounts.
As the official credential of the cruise industry, EMBARC ID provides CLIA Individual Agent Members with the following benefits:
- Personal travel discounts and amenities with a variety of hotels, rental car companies and attractions, including Marriott International, LEGOLAND Florida, Universal Orlando Resort and Universal Studios.
- VIP destination passes – featuring free and discounted attraction admissions – furnished by the Greater Fort Lauderdale Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- Exciting opportunities from air consolidators – helping you earn the highest commissions possible on your clients’ cruise air.
- Free cruise parking at the Port of Galveston
- Login to see a full list of EMBARC ID Benefits
Individual Agent Members with an approved application for the current membership year qualify for an EMBARC ID. Visit your MyCLIA account regularly for updates.
Log into MyCLIA and join or renew your membership to receive your EMBARC ID.**
**Special agent considerations and conditions will vary by supplier and are at the supplier’s discretion. Your possession of an EMBARC ID does not guarantee professional courtesies or discounts. Some suppliers have additional requirements. Please contact each supplier directly for details, as all listings and offerings are subject to change.