Agency Membership Levels
CLIA offers two memberships levels. Select the level that best matches your agency's needs.
Travel Agency Membership Benefits:
- Unique booking credentials—the CLIA Industry ID Number—recognized by CLIA Cruise Line Members and Executive Partners.
- One (1) complimentary CLIA Individual Agent Membership (IAM) for the agency principal or designee—a $115 value which includes the CLIA EMBARC ID.
- Access for your agents to enroll as CLIA Individual Agent Members (IAMs).
- Complimentary listing for your agency on our online Agent Finder (more than 11,000 unique consumer visits every month).
- Complimentary listing of your CLIA-affiliated agents under your agency name in Agent Finder.
- Access to a variety of professional development and training courses.
- Certification and certificate opportunities for you and your agents.
- Bonus commissions and personal travel discounts from CLIA Cruise Line Members and Executive Partners.
- Rights to use the CLIA Member logo within your agency’s marketing communications.
- Official CLIA Travel Agency Membership certificate, frameable and displayable.
- Official CLIA Travel Agency Member window decal.
- Preferred rates and priority registration for Cruise360 and professional development training.
- Progress reports on CLIA Capitol Hill initiatives.
- Annual dues: $395
Premier Agency Membership Benefits (designed for agencies with 500 or more agents)
Includes all Travel Agency Membership benefits, plus:
- All of your agents can join CLIA as Individual Agent Members (IAMs) at reduced dues of $65 (a $50 discount off the standard IAM dues of $115).
- Complimentary access for you and all of your agents to any six (6) CLIA online courses (a $210 value per agent).
- One (1) customized, live training at your agency’s annual conference or equivalent event. This benefit includes a trainer, course content and materials (a $3,100 value). The trainer’s travel and expenses are not included.
- An exclusive invitation for two (2) agency principals or their designees to attend CLIA’s Congressional Cruise Caucus in Washington, DC (includes participation in CLIA’s Capitol Hill delegation, interaction with U.S. Senators and Representatives, and their staff, on matters directly affecting the cruise industry).
- Recognized as a Premier Agency Member at Cruise360.
- Annual dues: $5,000
Interested in CLIA Premier Agency Membership? Please contact the CLIA Premier Membership Team at (202) 759-9325.