Why Join CLIA?
As the global cruise industry trade association, we leverage our relationships with Cruise Lines, Executive Partners and the travel community to provide you, our Travel Agency Members and Individual Agent Members, with the best benefits, tools and resources to navigate the cruise industry, attract more clients and increase your earnings.
"My CLIA membership has helped me dramatically in my career. All the CLIA courses, ship inspections, Conferences and Seminar’s at Sea I took to become an ECCS, the pinnacle of CLIA certification, has given me the foundation that has formed who I am and what I am capable of doing"
–Joni Cohen, Elite Cruise Counsellor of the Year 2017
CLIA Travel Agency & Individual Agent Membership:
- Establishes you as a cruise travel authority in the eyes of consumers.
- Provides instant industry recognition with the CLIA Industry ID Number (agency) and the CLIA EMBARC ID (agent).
- Affords you access to Cruise Line and Executive Partner commission opportunities and training.
- Offers professional development opportunities through comprehensive training, certificates and certification.
- Rewards you with exclusive personal travel perks and discounts.
Being a member of CLIA differentiates me from other agents who are not members. It says to my clients that I am recognized by the cruise industry as a professional in my field—and my clients deserve nothing but excellence!
– Gail McLeod, MCC, Cruise Planners
Learn more about CLIA membership. Click on the membership type below for detailed information.