Pearl Seas Cruises
Pearl Seas Cruises is building luxury passenger ships for world service. These new ships will carry 210 passengers. The first ship, Pearl Mist, entered service in June 2014.
The new line offers a variety of itineraries in the Canadian Maritimes, St. Lawrence Seaway, Great Lakes, New England, as well as the Caribbean. The Caribbean Cruises’ itineraries will include travel to island ports that the large ships cannot even dream of going to.
Pearl Seals Cruises ships have been designed for the smaller, more intimate luxury market offering “Luxury AdventureTM.”
The ships have innovative modern designs including state of the art technologies and modern amenities. These amenities include a spa, elevators to all decks, Internet access throughout the ship, oversized staterooms and suites (302-580 square feet), and all with private balconies with sliding glass doors offering spectacular views. Every stateroom is fitted with many modern conveniences and services expected by the discerning traveler. The ships will be fully stabilized and meet the newest and most stringent safety and environmental standards. The atmosphere is relaxing and inviting, much like that of a fine, private club.
Key Selling Points
1. A fleet of new ships feature modern, state of the art luxury for the discerning world traveler.
2. All staterooms are generously sized, well appointed oceanview suites with private balconies.
3. 3:1 crew to passenger ratio providing exceptional, personalized service.
4. Unique itineraries to the Canadian Maritimes, New England, Great Lakes, St. Lawrence Seaway and the Caribbean.
5. Onboard historians and lecturers offer a unique cultural perspective.