For Limited Time, Agents Can Save by Enrolling in Online Training
Fort Lauderdale, FL — August 15, 2011 — September is just around the corner, the nation's heading back to school and travel agent members of Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) have the opportunity to save on investing in their future.
CLIA's online training provides opportunities for professional development 24/7/365 through courses that earn 10 to 15 Certification Credits each. For a limited time during the CLIA Back to School Sale – August 15 through September 2 – agents who enroll can earn free training and save up to 33 percent.
At the same time, CLIA is unveiling five brand new "Mini-Online Courses" that earn 10 credits per course and can be completed in a shorter period of time. The new courses to be launched include: Professional Selling Skills, Understanding Groups, Building Client Loyalty, Special Interest Marketing and Relationship Management.
During the Back to School Sale, CLIA agents have two opportunities to save:
• Purchase one CLIA online course and get the second at half price, a savings of up to 25 percent, or:
• Purchase two CLIA online courses and get a third for free, a savings of up to 33 percent.
CLIA's full list of 15-credit online courses includes:
• Building a Smart Business Plan!
• Choosing Champions – 2nd Edition
• Creating a Cruise Marketing Plan – 2nd Edition
• Cruise Destinations: A FAM Tour of Ports – Eastern Hemisphere
• Cruise Destinations: A FAM Tour of Ports – Western Hemisphere
• Cruising…Knowing the World You Sell – 2nd Edition
• Cruise Vacations, An Introduction – 4th Edition
• Cruising – The Ultimate Incentive! – 2nd Edition
• Customer Relations Management
• Delivering Great Customer Service
• Direct Mail that Sells – 2nd Edition
• Effective Presentation Skills
• Getting Connected: Advanced – New in 2011
• Getting Connected: A Primer to Social Media Networking
• Group Sales Made Easy – 2nd Edition
• Local PR Techniques – 2nd Edition
• Managing Your Time Effectively – 2nd Edition
• Marketing Your Agency on the Internet
• Negotiating to Win! – 2nd Edition
• Power Selling Techniques – 4th Edition
• Principles of Professional Selling – 4th Edition
• Selling to Special Interests/Niche Markets – 2nd Edition
• Specialty Cruising – New in 2011
• The Psychology of Selling – 2nd Edition
• Understanding the Luxury Market!
• Who Are You? An Exploration of Your Abilities, Skills and Strengths
For more information about CLIA's online training programs, visit www.cruising.org/training-certification