Established in 1975, Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) is the world’s largest cruise industry trade association, providing a unified voice and leading authority of the global cruise community. CLIA supports policies and practices that foster a safe, secure, healthy and sustainable cruise ship environment and is dedicated to promoting the cruise travel experience.
- CLIA is the unified global organization that helps its members succeed by advocating, educating and promoting for the common interests of the cruise community.
CLIA represents the interests of three critically important members:
- 60 Cruise Line Members – From ocean to specialty cruise ships, CLIA member lines represent more than 95 percent of global cruise capacity.
- 300 Executive Partner Members – As key suppliers and partners to the cruise lines, executive partners play a major role in the successful operation of cruising, including ports & destinations, ship development, suppliers and business services.
- 15,000 Global Travel Agency and 25,000 Travel Agent Members – Our travel agency members include the largest agencies, hosts, franchises and consortia in the world.
- CLIA Cruise Line Members serve more than 24 million passengers annually.
Global Reach: 15 Offices Around the World