CLIA Institute Track at cruise3sixty
Institute Track Requirements
- Completing two (2), three hour CLIA Seminars - 30 Credits
- Attendance at the cruise3sixty conference - 20 Credits
- Completion of Institute Track of Programming. Attend your choice of the following educational sessions at cruise3sixty. You may choose ANY combination. A total of three (3) is required. - 50 Credits
- Hands-on learning event at the American Express Technology Center
- Cruise Line Booking Demo(s)
- Product and Destination Workshop(s)
- Cruise Line Product Update(s)
- Attend both days of the cruise3sixty Trade Show.
Optional/Additional Seminar Credits:
- (2) 3-hour CLIA Seminars
- (2) 90-minute CLIA Seminars
•Base Certification credits on required
activities = 100 Credits
•Potential Certification plus optional
activities = 150 Credits
Fast Track Your Certification by Enrolling in the Institute Track at cruise3sixty
You can earn more than 100 Certification Credits in a Fraction of the Time at a Fraction of the Cost!
The Institute Track is a defined track of educational and conference programming at CLIA’s cruise3sixty conference. Travel agents actively enrolled in CLIA's Cruise Counsellor Certification program can earn valuable Certification credits to "Fast-Track" their progress toward becoming an Accredited (ACC) or Master (MCC) Cruise Counsellor.
To earn the Institute Track Certification Credits, qualified agents must register for the Institute Track in advance via the cruise3sixty website.
For more information on this program or to register for cruise3sixty, click here.