To register for cruise3sixty visit www.cruise3sixty.com
or call 754-444-CLIA (2542).
cruise3sixty, the only official cruise conference of the cruise line industry, brought to you by the world's largest cruise industry organization, CLIA, Cruise Lines International Association. Attendees at cruise3sixty benefit from the BEST in educational training and networking opportunities.This "must-attend" event will once again offer an extensive array of ship inspections (more than any other travel show); a comprehensive educational program unlike any other which includes CLIA seminars and the opportunity to earn up to 100 certification credits. In addition to the outstanding training and professional development seminars, cruise3sixty offers destination and product workshops, hands-on technology training and product updates from the CLIA-Member Cruise Lines.
- See more ships…the most available at any single event!
- Earn up to 100 Certification credits by enrolling in the “Institute Track – attending cruise3sixty is the FASTEST way to earn credits toward your ACC or MCC Certification!
- Participate in innovative general sessions featuring top cruise industry executives and thought provoking keynote speakers.
- Hear updates first-hand, a cruise3sixty exclusive, your opportunity to get the latest information first from CLIA Member Cruise Lines!
- Get your tech on! Cruise3sixty’s one-of-a-kind cruise line booking demos put you at a computer with reps from the lines to learn the ins and outs of their online systems.
- Attend one of the largest, most dynamic business-oriented trade show, where conference attendees have the opportunity to meet with cruise line representatives during pre-scheduled one-on-one appointments which help to build and develop industry contacts and relationships.
- Enjoy exclusive social, networking and entertainment events including CLIA’s annual Hall of Fame Gala Evening.
cruise3sixty – where the best in cruising meet. Don’t be left out!
Cruise Lines International Association (CLIA) Cruise Line Members: