Come See the Total Picture at Cruise360
Vancouver, BC | June 1 - June 6, 2016
CLIA’s Cruise360 is more than a conference and trade show experience. Cruise360 is an amazing event offering attendees a panoramic view of the cruise industry – from access to industry leaders and networking with peers to learning the latest about cruising and exploring cruise ships.
In 2016, join more than 1,200 of your peers and other travel industry professional as Cruise360 returns to Vancouver, British Columbia, for six days of learning, exploring and fun.
- Professional Travel Agents
- Cruise Line Executives
- Destination and Port Representatives
- Industry Suppliers
- CLIA Preferred Partners
What is Cruise360?
Cruise360 is industry’s largest and only official conference and trade show focused on cruise travel, featuring:
- Educational CLIA workshops and seminars
- Informative general sessions
- Professional development and certification opportunities
- Product and Destination workshops
- Onboard and virtual ship inspections
- Peer2Pier Appointments
- Cruise360 Marketplace and Trade Show
- FAM trips and entertainment
- Networking events with access to cruise line, supplier and industry partner leaders
Top Reasons to Attend Cruise360
- Get Certified and Raise Your Credibility
It’s a fact, CLIA-certified agents sell more! Cruise360 offers the courses and ship inspections necessary to become a certified cruise counselor. New in 2016 is our Meetings and Events at Sea” Certified Cruise Counselor designation.
- Professional Development
Learn about new destinations and product offerings, hone your sales and closing skills and expand your overall industry knowledge with a variety of professional development and training opportunities.
- Meet Cruise Line and Industry Leaders
Build and expand relationships with cruise line, destination and industry leaders over six days of networking and engagement activities.
- Ship Inspections and Fam Trips
New in 2016, Cruise360 offers both live and virtual ship inspections. Sell with conviction and authority after your experiences and as a bonus, receive the same amount of credits for both virtual and live ship inspections.
- CLIA Commitment
As the world's largest cruise industry trade association, CLIA is dedicated to helping its members succeed through advocacy, education and promoting the common interests of the cruise industry.